Blogging is going to be the backbone of the ICT component for our inaugural orientation programme.
Objective of Activity
- To create a blog and the various ways of 'blogging'
- Experience the use of blogging during the Orientation Programme, from the students' perspective
Those who do not have any blog account with Blogger
- Create an account at http://www.blogger.com/
- If you need help, you can refer to the following video clip
Source: Blogger Help. (2009, December 06). How to create a blog with Blogger [video file]. Retrieved from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnploFsS_tY
- Those who already have a blog account with Blogger
- Do remember the login username and password? If not, please reset and ensure it works...
- Create a blog and name it. "2010 Journey begins now..."
- There should be two posts to this blog
- In one of the post, insert an image that is representative of your feelings and reactions as 2010 is just 1-2 days away from now.
- Give an appropriate title to this post.
- Share why you choose this picture to represent your feelings and reactions.
- Cite your image if you are not the owner of the photograph/image.
- Do not post your photograph in the blog.
- In another post, describe your experience in creating this blog
- It should be at least 20 words
- Name the title "My Experience in creating this blog"
- Submit the URLs of this blog to COMMENTS.
- Remember to sign off with your name.